Compete at the 2023 PrepHoopsTN Summer Skills Combine June 25th in Cleveland, Tennessee!
Statewide media coverage for unproven or unheralded hoopers is the PrepHoops mission. Are you interested in showing off the hard work you have put in? What can you do against other college basketball aspirants?
Pay via PayPal by “send money” to Andymn8815@aol.com (NO PayPal account needed) — The cost is $100 per camper.
For group rates or to sign up 3+ at a time, DM PrepHoopsTN anytime.
Classes Eligible: 2024, 2025, 2026
Register Now – No Invitation Required –The cost is $100 per camper. with group discounts available for 3+.
Top 10 All-Star Game. (Maybe more included if camp #’s are high)
Some CONFIRMED Campers:
Khalif Dia (Blackman)
Keller Jackson (Blackman)
Darryl Cotton (Rockvale)
Cleveland High School
850 Raider Dr., Cleveland, TN 37312
– Every prospect in attendance will be included in a camp recap article. Generally, each article will address the performance(s) of 3-5 players and the number of articles recapping the camp will depend upon the total number of participants. Expect 2 paragraphs on each camper. — EXAMPLE —
PrepHoopsTN will rank the camp’s best 20 prospects from 1-20 afterwards after the completion of the camp. All players will be written about and detailed in the measurement/combine reporting.
Attending camp does NOT guarantee the participant will be ranked in PHT state or PrepHoops.com national rankings.
- Drills Station Work
Instead of emphasizing explosion and power we will focus on channeling athletic prowess into production. Basketball is a game of skill played by many different sizes and speeds. Relentless skill work typically divides college players from high school players.
- NBA-Style Combine Testing
For growing boys and young men combines are a fun way to measure progress and body development. No one measurable guarantees success or predicts failure, but size does matter in this great game. And speed is incredibly valuable. Our combine will precisely record and publish results in the following tests:
– Height (Measured With Shoes On)
– Height (Measured with Shoes off)
– Standing Reach
– Hand Length
– Hand Width
– Shoe Size
– 3/4 Court Sprint
– Lane Agility Drill
– Shuttle Run
– Vertical Jump
- 5-on-5 Game Play
The PrepHoopsTennessee Camp experience provides athletes a showcase for their hard work. Most of the time will be spent in drills or combine. Expect very little raw scrimmage.
Pay via PayPal by “send money” to Andymn8815@aol.com. — The cost is $100 per camper.
- Other Camp Highlights
– Stories of Standout Performers on PrepHoops.com/Tennessee
– Social Media Recognition on Instagram & Twitter (@PrepHoopsTN)
– Follow up coverage as the player progresses through HS and AAU seasons
Twitter: @PrepHoopsTN Direct message is fastest means of communication.
Sunday June 25
- Open Registration – 08:30a. – 9:00a
- Stretching & Warm-Up – 9:00a. – 9:15a
- NBA-Style Combine Testing – 9:15a – 11:00a
- Lunch Break (On Your Own) – 11:00a – 11:45a
- Recruiting Seminar (Q&A included) – 11:45a – 12:15p
- High Intensity Skills & Drills Station Work – 12:15p – 1:30p
- Individual Photoshoot – 1p – 2p (Simultaneous to Drills)
- 5-on-5, 4-on-4 Play & Evaluation -1:30 p.m. –3:00 p.m.
- Top 10 All-Star Selections & Games – 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
**NO REFUNDS** It is our policy that no refunds will be issued.
Camp Classes Invited:
- 2024, 2025, 2026
Camp Dates & Times:
- Sunday, June 25, 2023 (9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
Lunch Break will be from 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM.
Cleveland High School
850 Raider Dr, Cleveland, TN 37312
Pay via PayPal by “send money” to Andymn8815@aol.com.