Indiana Senior All-Star Selections Announced
Today, the Indiana All-Stars were announced following the selection process the past couple of weeks. There are 13 spots to fill and this 2020 class has had a couple great performances to top the list and be worthy of consideration…
Today, the Indiana All-Stars were announced following the selection process the past couple of weeks. There are 13 spots to fill and this 2020 class has had a couple great performances to top the list and be worthy of consideration as Mr. Basketball. But, up and down the list we see a lot of players whose careers will culminate with this prestigious award as members of the Indiana All-Star team.
– 6’6 SF 2020 – Jeffersonville (IN) – Committed to Nevada
– 6’4 PG 2020 – Gary 21st (IN) – Committed to Florida Atlantic
– 6’6 SF 2020 – Lawrence Central (IN) – Committed to Louisville
– 6’6 PF 2020 – Brownsburg (IN) – Committed to Marian University
– 6’4 SG 2020 – Culver Academies (IN) – Committed to Indiana
– 6’5 SF 2020 – Bloomington South (IN) – Committed to Indiana
Mabor Majak – 7’1 C 2020 – Hamilton Southeastern (IN) – Committed to Cleveland State
– 6’0 PG 2020 – Crispus Attucks (IN)
– 6’1 PG 2020 – Lawrence Central (IN) – Committed to Kansas State
– 6’2 PG 2020 – Northwestern (IN) – Committed to Indiana Wesleyan
– 6’4 SG 2020 – Lawrence North (IN) – Committed to Iowa
– 6’10 C 2020 – Evansville Bosse (IN) – Committed to Houston
– 6’4 SG 2020 – Westview (IN)
The class of 2020 isn’t a particularly deep class, definitely talented but the top end of the talent is pretty relegated to the first 10 or so guys. That is why I think you have seen a few guys in here that will be hotly argued over as a few of the guys that missed the list have an argument to make. Below we detail a few players that were next up on my list who I thought would have made the team who I voted for.
These were the next five players on my list. The top three here are three that I would have put in. Welage had a really good season for a really good team. Versatile and tough, he was more productive and had better team success than others listed above. Humrichous was a guy that just not many people saw but he was stellar all year and is going to be one that we look back on and wonder how he didn’t beat some others out. can be put in that category as well. Didn’t have as much team success but he was pretty good and had momentum. and but had great team success and were the best players on those teams. Worthy of being in the conversation and wouldn’t argue those who wanted to put them in.